Saturday, August 12, 2006

Yogis to The Max



"The goal is not to tie ourselves in knots - we're already tied in knots.
The aim is to untie the knots in our hearts.
The aim is to unite with the ultimate, loving, and peaceful power in the universe."
- Max Strom


www.maxstrom.com
http://maxstrom.com/site/html/retreatsworkshops.html



Calling all yogis and yoginis...

For anyone looking for a fantastic and soulful yoga teacher, I whole-heartedly recommend Max Strom. I had the good fortune to study with Max for about 10 months before he sold his yoga studio in LA and moved to Ashland, Oregon. During this time I deepened my practice, had many physical and spiritual breakthroughs, and as an added benefit was able to rebuild my broken immune system. Connecting Vinyasa Flow yoga with breathwork and meditation, he weaves knowledge of physical, mental, and spiritual teachings into an intricate dance of compassion and transformation for all levels.

Not content to rest in one place, it turns out Max is now teaching workshops all across the country and in Europe as well. Have yoga will travel. Check out his site and read his story. It's inspiring. If he is in a town near you, I highly recommend you sign up. Namaste.

(No he didn't pay me to write this.)

No comments: