Sunday, November 15, 2009












Nearing the home stretch, the end is, finally, in sight!

In the next 4 days I have 3 seminars, a private one-on-one, and just 2 days to get that final draft to the printer. Oh, and design a quick cover for it too....and finish those final 3 chapters...and do the layout, font sizes, spacing...and the TOC with its corresponding page numbers.

On Thursday, after I sleep indefinitely, I am heading to the spa where I will commence to steam, soak, bubble, slough, and shower away all evidence of the toll the previous efforts have taken on me. I'm bookin' that baby!

Then, I don't need to tell you, it will be "cocktail:30!" (clink.)

The only question I'll have to answer at that point is, what kind?

Hmmmm, such choices....such possibilities...

Good thing they don't do lotteries for your cocktail choices!

(Hey, now that I think about it, that is a genius marketing concept for one of my public school seminars.)

3 comments:

Jerri said...

Just can't turn it off, can you? The marketing genius, I mean.

When Cocktail:30 arrives, clink an extra one and know I'm toasting you from afar.

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Clink!

kario said...

Congratulations!

Don't worry about the cocktail choice. If the first one doesn't seem just right, just choose another one ;-)